Thursday, January 13, 2011

You make me feel_____when you____.

*Note: all the "you"s are different people in my life. It is not just one person.



You make me feel safe when you hug me.

You make me feel proud when you accomplish a goal.

You make me feel happy when you laugh.

You make me feel dumb when you talk down to me.

You make me feel insignificant when you don't appreciate the things I do.

You make me feel sad when you don't understand I can't control my emotions.

You make me feel scared when you take charge of my child.

You make me feel embarrassed when you act ungrateful.

You make me feel worthless when you point out my flaws.

You make me feel overwhelmed when you move on to something new.

You make me feel angry when you touch my child without asking.

You make me feel hopeless when you don't give me a chance.

You make me feel sorry for you when you have nothing better to do then mess with other people lives and dreams.

You make me feel like giving up when nothing seems good enough for you.

You make me feel enraged when you are rude.

You make me feel confused when you don't practice what you preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment